Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday, One week later

 Sunday. . . I arrived home at 9PM last night. I showered and went to bed immediately. This morning after breakfast I put my car back in order and washed it before going back to bed and getting some more sleep. At 4PM I drove over to Caren and Ron’s to get my doggie. He seemed happy to see me and was really excited in the car coming home.  I have posted the Cardboard Regatta on You Tube. Thirty or forty pictures I took a couple of weeks ago in Longview. Cardboard boats are fun to watch, some of them sink right away and a lot of them do a good job of racing around the lake. Check it out. I got a note from Terri, her surgery went well but it is not yet known if the doctors have removed all of the cancer. Lets hope so!   On my trip I added 2750 miles to the odometer and had no trouble with the car. Another rattle has developed though, it sounds a lot like the same ball joint I had repaired last month. I will have it looked at  before starting out to Alaska in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment