Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday

. . .I spent the morning packing for my trip. The biggest part of the job was removing the passenger seat from the car so I could install my bed.
The packing itself was easy-five minutes, tops. I also had  phoned the Merlin Heart Monitor Company to tell them I would be out of town for 10-12 days. The same for the Day Link monitor that keeps an eye on my weight, sleeping habits and water retention. The Day Link machine is a scale that also asks questions via a computer hookup and transmits the answers to the nurses who monitor such things. Most interesting. I monitor my BP and furosemide intake.. . . . It is a shame that Terri is unable to make the trip; she is on her way to Hawaii for surgery because of  a lump on her intestine. That was a last minute change in plan!
This afternoon ChiChi and I walked for an hour and later in the day I delivered him to Ron and Caren’s place for a ten day visit. I hope that goes well, I will know more when I return around the 20th. Caren had steak for dinner so I stayed for that, good job, Caren! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment