Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday

I had the laundry room buzzing by 6AM. My laundry is now all caught up and ready for  the next big adventure, probably Alaska. I also had a one hour nap before lunch so it would seem my sleep is all caught up too. I loaded my pictures on to the computer this morning and am in the process of making two more presentations to put on YouTube. The first one is pictures of the East side of the Cascades and Yosemite Park. The second one will be pictures of the lighthouses on the Oregon coast from south to north. There are only eleven lighthouses so most of the pictures are of the rocky coast and waves rolling in. During the whole trip I ended up with three really nice pictures, that is a bit below my average but not bad. ChiChi and I had a nice walk to the river and back. I was surprised it took only 40 minutes today, it usually takes an hour. The weather was overcast and warm but still I wore a sweatshirt. Perhaps the temperature got to 70 during our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment