Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday

I feel OK about my bowling Thursday, I feel I am learning a bit more each time I throw the ball, it just takes a lot of throwing to get to the point that one throws it exactly the same each time. If it is done perfectly those pins come falling down! Getting it perfect time after time is very difficult. That was yesterday's exercise, today ChiChi and I walked down to the river and back. That took an hour and I started out with the wrong shoes on and realized it as soon as I got to Pleasant Hill Road [300 feet] but like the nut I am I continued. My poor toe was really complaining when we got back an hour later. I am really happy I have the Icy Hot gel to smear on that foot when I get home. All will be fine by bedtime and for the next few days I will remember and wear the correct shoes when walking. I am going to make sure I take the correct shoes on the tenth when the trip to take pictures of the light houses on the coast begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment