Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday

 My bowling was not a lot to howl about today but I improved as the day advanced and I consider that a good sign, 133-124-147. After bowling I had a coke with the team then drove to Caren and Ron's place to introduce the kids to chess. Colter was not interested but the 5 year old attempted to understand what I was explaining. I brought home a couple of 2X4 blocks to put under the head of my bed per the snore doctor's suggestion. I told Ron I was reluctant to do that because the heart doctor is worried about my feet swelling. He wants my feet to be higher. I told Ron I should take four blocks with me and raise both ends of the bed. That way both doctors would be pleased. He laughed, he's a good guy.. . . Caren sent me home with what I think is a Mashed potato pie. It was delicious and I have enough left over for another meal. I have several too many potatoes around here, I think I will attempt my own version of that pie.She also gave me some Strawberry Shortcake. I will eat that with my ice cream tonight. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment