Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday

. . . . Dang it! I lost my brand new Platinum Credit Card sometime yesterday. The only thing I bought with it was the Ticket to Mazatlan before it came up missing. I drove to Tigard this afternoon to take Terri to lunch and when I stopped to buy gasoline I discovered I did not have the card. I ended up putting the purchase on my Debit card. I hate when that happens. I phoned the 800 number when I got home and a new card will be issued. That certainly is a stupid thing to do and to add fuel the  fire I had lost the previous card only a few months ago. Twice in a short time, I must be slipping, folks. That is a joke, of course, I hope! I was to have gone to Tigard Saturday but Terri’s Sister was nice enough to call a moving company Thursday to move her stuff from the apartment to the storage unit because there was too much fear of rain on Saturday. The two men from the storage company had the move completed and left within 90 minutes. That is the way to move!  . . . Have a very rich Sister!. . .  Terri did leave the TV in the Apartment so she could watch TV for the next three days, sitting on the floor! I will go down Monday and help her deliver that to storage. It is a big item but it will sit in the trunk of the car for the short trip, I had a fun drive home, it was raining cats and dogs but I made the 72 miles in about 72 minutes. Got home in time to only miss the first two minutes of O’Reilly. I clicked over to the ball game when O’Reilly went off and discovered that the Rangers lost. Boooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment