Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday

I was able to talk myself into going to the river this afternoon, it was much cooler than the thermometer said because there was a little wind blowing. I forced myself to stay for an hour and a half but caught no fish. I did finish Dostoevsky’s IDIOT while I was there. ChiChi had a good time running around and I was expecting Mels dog Tipper to come down and join us but that never happened. I have been most fortunate to find a fella in Mazatlan who has a tour business down there. It is called Mazatlan Van Man Tours. He is looking for accommodations I might like  for a couple of months. His name is Ricardo but that is all I know about him at the moment. He has lived in the US in the past and his English is excellent; I need that. He has become a reader of my blog so I expect he will find my plug for his tour business this evening.
I sat in front of commercials until the NASCAR race ended then gave ChiChi his nightly treat before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment