Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

We had our share of rain today. It didn't get in the way of my bowling though. It was not my plan to go bowling but after the luncheon with the guys from '52' I decided to stop by the bowling alley before going home.I started off well enough but after a while the tireds started to sit in. 164-171-114-120-123-148=140 average. That is better than my league average but not by a lot. After leaving there I went to the Post Office to mail the package to Eva and Pepik. It took the largest box the Post Office had to hold the two Mexican Sombreros but they went uncrushed. . . . I had run out of peaches to go with my ice cream so I stopped by the market only to find they have run out of peaches. I bought two cantaloupes instead. That goes well with ice cream too. This truly was a rainy day but the temperature is holding up quit well so there is not a lot to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment