Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday

The skies around here never did seem to break up today so I just stayed inside and soaked up some NASCAR commercials for a couple of hours then took a much needed [not] nap. I think the temperature got above 60 during the afternoon but that was not enough to get me outside. I gave a walk a short thought this afternoon but that is about all that amounted to. I do know that it is time to start getting more serious about exercising.
I am still working my way through Dostoevsky's IDIOT. It is not too much of an effort but the characters are starting to stack up so that is going to challenge my short memory to a great degree. It could also be lack of attention, I am working on that during this reading. . . . Tomorrow will be bowling practice again and then Monday starts two weeks of Jury duty. My instructions say that three jury trials are to start on Monday, sounds very interesting, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment