Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday

I was lucky to have awakened at 6:30 this morning. I had to be at the court house by 8AM to join in with the Jury Duty crowd that had gathered. I was called to be one of the chosen but during jury selection the judge got an emergency phone call concerning the case and after about 30 minutes of consultation with the lawyers declared a mistrial. I was home by 11AM. I now have to phone in Wednesday night to find if I will be needed Thursday morning.. . After arriving home and eating some lunch I drove to the post office to find a box that Pepik's Sombreros would fit in for shipment to Prague. The Post Office was closed because of something Columbus did many years ago. Just my luck. . . .I stopped by the market for bananas and grapes then came home for the day. It looked like there were a few fishermen out on the water today, the color was good and I am sure fish are in there but I could not talk myself into sitting on the bank today. I did get sprinkled on several times while out and that dampened my fishing spirit considerably. This evening I will watch my favorite commercials until they bore me to death then I’ll go to bed.












No comments:

Post a Comment