Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wednesday

The first thing I did today was to publish my pictures through September and post them to YouTube. Check it out at the link below. I knew I was going to see Terri today but until I was having breakfast and the sun was shining through the window did I decide to wash the car. The weather report looked good, no rain on the radar so I felt safe. It was cool though, there is the tiniest little nip in the air. Stupid winter is coming, darn it!. . . . I cleaned up the kitchen and was out of the house about 9:45. There were clouds in the sky; except for that it was a very nice day for a drive to Tigard. We had lunch before delivering some things to Salvation Army. We then stopped at Ava’s in Beaverton for a dessert and sat outside in the cool until it got too cool. I was home again by 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment