Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday

. . I could tell right away this morning that the weather was not going to be great but was surprised to find no rain fell until about 2:30. I had left the house around noon to do some bowling
and after I finished there I went to Safeway. The rain started as I was walking out with a cart full of groceries. It's always something!
Bowling was not as good as the first game indicated but I do know I can do what is necessary to score well. My problem is I forget too often while throwing that darned ball. My scores today were 182-112-107-165-123-110. It worked out to a 133 average. I will keep at it, a year from now I'll be wondering what my problem was. There is a note on my calendar reminding me that on October 6th 2010 I bowled a 136 average. I don't see much improvement, darn it!
I was home in time to catch Seattle football for the last quarter, they had a great opportunity to win with 13 seconds to go but it would have taken a lot more luck than their kicker had going for him this afternoon. I had a snack while watching the game and I plan on using the rest of the afternoon reading. Perhaps this evening I will find a good movie and pop some popcorn.
I forgot to mention that yesterday afternoon ChiChi and I watched a deer walk by our living room window. I was going to have my camera in the house for such an occasion but it was in the car. I guess I need two cameras. Or I could keep my video charged up and sitting here for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment