Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday

My day was fine, it was cold out this morning but not freezing. I am sure the first frost is going to arrive very soon though. I could feel it in the air when I left at 11:30 to go bowling. That part of the day did not turn out so well: 132-136-112. A 126 average is not a good thing but I made up for it by stopping by the market on the way home and buying a half gallon of ice cream. I also was very lucky to find fresh peaches on sale for 88c per pound. Not bad, I thought. I also stopped by the Money Gram Store and sent $100.00 to the lady in Mazatlan for a deposit on my accommodations. I now have the airline tickets and I know where I will be! I am sorry I will have to suffer through so much cold weather before January 16th arrives so I can get down there and sit on the beach for a couple of months. Ron had asked me how I was planning on getting to the airport and I answered by telling him he was going to take me. He laughed a very strange laugh. Catching the plane down there won't be so bad, 8AM. getting back will be the tough one. I will arrive at 11:29 PM. Ron always gets up really early, He will get home just in time to get up! Well, the Ball game is on so I will watch that and have some ice cream and Peaches before going to bed. My favorite Thursday night commercials are on tonight too. It has been a good day!
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment