Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

My day turned out to be rain free but I suffered a little rain on my bowling scores. Verda had company coming so she was unable to make it, I scored 114-142-135-151-127-126- which created a average of 132 for 6 lines. I decided to go to Safeway and buy some more ice cream to bury my sorrows. While there Ron found me and we visited for about 30 minutes. He had brought Ashton into town for a doctor visit. While driving out of Longview on my way to the freeway I noticed that 'whistle' had returned to the usual engine noise so I made the extra trip to R&R Motors
so they could take a look. Naturally the noise had disappeared. He did put his stethoscope on various moving parts to determine if it might be a bearing going bad but was unable to find any trouble at all. I got home and put the ice cream away, had dinner and watched O'Reilly. I wrote this at about 7PM and plan on staying up for my Monday night commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment