Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday

There was no rain on the radar picture this morning and the fog had rolled in so I felt good about the coming day. I guessed since the fog was in the day would turn out to be at least partly clear. I was fooled this time. I left the house before noon to go bowling and found after getting there they had rented out to a gang of people who were arriving 30 minutes later. I decided to come home and perhaps try again tomorrow. On the way home I stopped and purchased a small bottle of brake fluid and added that to my car. The little red light had been complaining for two weeks so I thought I would solve that problem. I got home about 12:45 and was pleased to notice that I made the entire outing without getting into raindrops! Will wonders never cease?. . . .i watched the end of the Nascar race today, it was really exciting with lots of fender benders and lead changes. When the race ended I forced myself to do a  40 minute walk. I am trying hard to make that a habit but it is not too easy to do. Happily it did not rain during the day today. It sure looked like it wanted to though!

No comments:

Post a Comment