Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

. . . I had a good day bowling. . . 123-155-166-125-156-139-equals about a 144 average. Things are looking up! I know I can do better, Hope Hope. I stopped by Safeway and picked up a few bricks of ice cream and also got my annual flu shot. I am set for the winter! Now if only I can find a way to get to the sunshine sooner than waiting around here until June!
I did not see the sunshine today until I left the bowling alley. It was sunny, dry and sort of cool. Two out of three is not bad around here. Looks like the sun may remain for a couple more days too! Sounds good to me. I watched a movie called Gigantic this evening. It was supposed to be a comedy but I would have listed it as Sweet more than comedy. The popcorn was good too. I had just enough, I forgot to buy more today at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment