Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday

This was a good day after the morning cold fog burned off. I didn’t accomplish a darn thing except read myself closer to the end of ‘Crime and Punishment’ It is a lot different than I remember from my first reading so many years ago. I am now out of stir fry ingredients and the last two frozen containers of chili are thawing so It looks like another trip to the market is on the agenda after bowling on Thursday. The French Toast is also getting low so I best cook up some more of that for freezing. Things to do, things to do. My friend in Mazatlan, Natalia is sending me the information I need to get the ball rolling in that direction. I hope all works out for me so I can spend the winter at the beach down there! Not that I would be at the beach, simply being where the sun shines nice and warm every day would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment