Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday

I drove into town today to try my bowling skills and ended up doing fair. 149-129-157-133-139-156- I felt good about coming back with a 156 for my final game. I could tell I was getting tired so I really paid attention to what I was doing and it helped a lot.That worked out to a 144 average for the day. That is a bit better than my summer league average. Now I have to remember how I did it so I can repeat on Thursday!. . . I stopped by The Will today to see what they had that I could not live without. I almost bought a book but changed my mind. Also stopped by the Dollar Store to see what they had and again almost bought a book. I did purchase some mouth wash on my way out the door. I was home by 2:30 and warmed up some of Terri's Famous Soup for lunch. That will hold me till this evening when I plan on enjoying popcorn and a commercial free movie via 'On Demand'. I felt very lucky today because although rain was threatening all the time I was out nary a drop fell on my little pointed head. Tonight I will phone the Court House computer and see if I am expected to report for jury duty tomorrow. That 3 week trial coming up would be interesting, it has been in the works since last summer. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment