Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday

. I had the car in the shop at 8:30 to get the oil changed. They also looked for the latest ‘rattle’ I have discovered. He discovered  the suspension needs attention and I made a $200.00 appointment for next Friday morning to get that repaired. I left the house about 11:30 and drove to Beaverton to see Terri and take her to lunch. We then went to Borders and she showed me the pictures she took while spending last month in Hawaii. She got some great Rainbow pics. I wish I could do so well. She did borrow her friends camera though and that was the main reason for such fantastic shots. It was a fun afternoon. I got home in time to watch the last half of the O’Reilly show on TV. That was my crowning achievement for the day. Now it is bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment