Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday

  I was not overjoyed about my bowling scores today, 141-134-147, but it was close enough to my average to keep me from jumping off a bridge. I have not yet decided what to do about the lack of sound on my trip cd. I have had that problem before and have no idea how I solved it then. More work is due, I suppose. My plan is to run the cd in another machine and see if the sound is actually there but just not being played back on my puter. I stopped by Jiffy Lube today, still trying to get them to accept some responsibility for the plugged radiator  they supposedly ‘cleaned’. It has been over two months. The manager of the local shop took my information one more time and promised to submit it to the powers that be. Jiffy Lube drags their feet when it comes to accepting responsibility for sloppy work. I wish I had 2 million readers on this blog, that would get their attention real quick. I will put in a plug for O'Reilly Auto Parts in Kelso. I had to return a small 12 volt ceramic heater that was of poor quality and I had no receipt for. They bent over backwards to see that I left happy. I traded the poor quality item for a new one that purrs like a kitten. The first one seemed to have some bearings missing in the main motor.
Score: O'Reilly Auto Parts 1, Jiffy Lube 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment