Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

ChiChi and I did our walk today. Close to three miles, I want to drive the course next time I am in the car and determine exactly how far it is. On the way a very young buck deer stood on one side of the road and looked at us as we looked back. He was curious and in no hurry to move along so we gazed at him from nine steps away for 3-4 minutes. ChiChi got bored and walked around me, getting tangled up in the leash in the process. The sudden movement spooked the deer and with two bounces he disappeared into the brush. One more of those times when I did not have my camera with me.
I took a lot of pictures last night but have not yet downloaded them. I was on the puter today, cleaning up all of the old unwanted pictures and safely storing the wanted ones on my portable memory chip. Now if the puter goes down I will have all of my important stuff saved.
This was popcorn and apple night, I watched a comedy I had seen 3-4 years ago. the name was BEST MAN. It's a lot of fun along with comedy, blood and gore.
Average Hollywood stuff these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment