Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday

Today I burned my first copy of my pictures of my trip. The pictures show fine but for some reason I can not get the sound to work. I think I will try the cd on another machine before deciding that it is not there to be heard.
We had a light rain overnight and I used that moisture to help wipe off the dust from the car. It looks pretty good now, the water here leaves a film of something on the car so I has to be wiped off after each wash. That was also true of Barbara's well water, that is the reason I used to wash my car with city water while living there.
I was not impressed with the weather around here today, I'm glad I had an excuse to be inside. I hate the guilty feeling when I don't get out and walk for an hour or so.
Tomorrow is bowling day and I am hoping to make a better showing than Yesterday.
There is talk of better weather, that is something to look forward to, I felt cold most of the day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment