Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday 5th

The doggie and I have returned. I wish to thank all of those who put up with me for the short time I was visiting with them. I really had a wonderful time, driving in the neighborhood of 9,000 miles. At 25 mpg that means about 360 gallons of gas at  $3.90 per gallon and around $1400 out of pocket. I liked Key West and took a lot of pictures. Big Bend National Park was a winner too! I have to get rested up enough to get interested in uploading my camera and producing some pictures to post. I arrived home at 9am and the first thing I did was remove everything from the car except the contents of the glove box and vacuum it out. Later in the day I washed the car but have yet to restore all of those ‘things’ to their place in the car. The car looks so nice without all that stuff in there I am fighting with myself about the importance of hauling it all around. We shall see. At the moment I am going to fix a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie before going to bed. I forgot to mention I also took a three hour nap this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment