Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday

I had my luncheon on my calendar but failed to look at it while I was busy with my photo stuff yesterday. I guess I will have to eat twice as much next month. Again, I spent most of the day playing on the computer, I am attempting to place some stuff on my You Tube account but it tells me I need to use a MWV mode and I have no idea what to do about that. The strange thing is that You Tube did accept the first part of my trip but refused to accept the second part. I would like to send out the link to all my friends but I don't know how to do that either. Tomorrow I go bowling again and if I come home in a good mood I may try to figure it out. Maybe someone out there in the Cloud will send me an email explaining it all. I also have no idea how to delete the two items that I have posted to the site that the site refuses to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment