Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday

Cloudy and cool again this morning. I downloaded my pictures that were in the camera. I will eventually post the Balloon pics on You Tube and maybe a couple on my blog.  I have taken pics of the ‘lane’ ChiChi and I use to walk to the river; I may post a couple of them on the blog too. After lunch ChiChi and I drove to the bowling alley. I am happy with today’s results. 169-150-144= 154. That is the way it is ‘posed to be. So now I wait for the Thursday results. LOL. This evening I started a YouTube project staring Barbara’s Bird Feeder. I had the video camera recorder aimed at it for a couple of hours 4-5 years ago and caught a few birds and squirrels eating peanuts from it. I might be able to capture five minutes of excitement off the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment