Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday

. By 7AM I had my laundry caught up, the bed made and was ready for breakfast. Doggie likes to start begging for his big meal of the day by daylight each morning so what am I to do? I was pleased to see no rain drops on my car this morning, that is a good sign, around here at least.. . . I have had a nice day, it was mostly cloudy and I never did get ChiChi out but I did spend the day with my "picture hobby'. I made three 'pans' of mountains that I could never get in one picture frame. I enjoyed the work and was happy with the outcome. The pictures are long and narrow so I doubt I'll ever get them framed. Unless I take up 'frame making' as a next hobby. I watched some Indy Car racing from Texas this evening but went to bed to read at 8PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment