Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday

I forgot to mention yesterday that ChiChi and I took a two mile walk. It was almost 7pm before we left the house but there had been so much rain earlier that I was afraid to get too far from the house. We left with bright blue skies to the south but a large dark rain cloud formed overhead before we returned. Happy to say it never spilled over on us but this morning all is fogged in and everything is wet. The fog around here is good though; it usually means clear weather for the day. I thought I would take the doggie for a walk again today after getting home from bowling but I was so unhappy with my results that I was not in the mood. I bowled 93-133-88 for the three games. That is the worst I have done in many long times. I hope it is out of my system and I can make a comeback next week. I am still working on the pictures so I can get the balance of them posted to You Tube. I can not figure out why I was successful with part one but not able to get them to accept part two. Just one of life's little challenges, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment