Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday

Monday  turned out to be a good day. It was cold and lousy outside this morning but the weather cleared considerably by the afternoon. I down loaded my pictures from the camera, all 353 of them and started the editing process. At about noon [after lunch] I laid down to read and fell asleep for two hours. Ron text me a message inviting me over to have potato soup so I arrived there about 4pm. I also delivered a pocket knife to him that he had ordered from Key West. Ashton was there, he is a bright kid, and he will go far if he stays on the right track. Caren loaded me up with soup to take home and I left about 5:00. On the way home I stopped by the market in Castle Rock for some essentials and as I was unloading all of my stuff from the car Roy, my landlord walked down the hill from his place and gave me some tacos they had not been able to eat. All of those groceries! All of that food there and I plan on having ice cream for dinner tonight while watching O’Reilly at 8PM. I had missed his 5pm show because I was not here. Life is good, except for one little problem, while on my trip I lost my 77 year old silver dollar I have been carrying around for 40 years. Perhaps Tammy will search in her couch at the spot I always sat in while there and find it. I arranged a doctor appointment via the Internet today, that was a first for me. Great fun. Now it is time to settle in for the evening, eat my ice cream and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment