Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday

I was at the snore doctors office early and luckily they were able to get me in an out rather quickly. I thought I might go practice some more bowling after leaving there but the bowling alley does not open until 11am so I went to the dollar store and bought a new book and drove home for the day. The doctor gave me some nasal spray that he claims helps a lot of people who snore a lot. He wants to see how that works before going any further. He said my exhaling problem is probably caused by the little gadget in the back of my mouth that block my exhaling through my nose. Hr feels that can be corrected with a little 'snip'. He said he is reluctant to do that because I am on blood thinner and again wants to see how the nasal sprays work. If they do work he said he will write a prescription for more and if that does not do the job he will consider 'snipping' the back of my mouth. The threat of rain was in the air all day so I never ventured out for a walk. I think ChiChi was disappointed, he likes to get out and go places every chance he gets. I posted a few pictures to Facebook this afternoon and I am still working on a 'Bird Feeder' video for YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment