Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday

I was really surprised when I Googled celford52 this morning. They have me all over the place, interesting. I tried to bowl again today but things were not working right, I feel I have no coordination. I averaged 124 for 5 lines. I did take a water pill this morning, I have never noticed any problem in the past. I came home and continued working on another video to put on YouTube. Every time I start a new project on the computer I have to learn everything all over again. I have lost all of my pictures again. They are there, I know because I found them once but forgot how I got to them. My computer performs like it has a split personality. I work fine with one of them but the other one is a bear. At the moment it is hiding my pictures from me. I decided to watch some dirt track racing on TV at 2PM and by 2:10 I was sound asleep in the recliner. I woke up in time to watch them give the winner his trophy. . . . .There was no rain today and it never warmed up much either.

No comments:

Post a Comment