Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday

Saturday. We were lucky this morning to find  our drought has ended. We went a full day without rain yesterday and that is almost unheard of anymore.. . . I so enjoyed producing and posting the YouTube videos that I have decided to do the same in an edited form with the pictures from the trip I took to Nova Scotia a year ago. . . . . I used up the entire day working on another [4th] video to post to YouTube. I hope you all can find it. It contains pictures of my trip across Canada in June of 2010. I lost or tossed my notes so it was done without a lot of knowledge of the scenes. I did my best. I have it posted now but have not yet attempted to play it, I guess it works. I will start part two tomorrow but I will take a break from it to go bowling. I need the exercise because today it never stopped raining. I did take a water pill today, I am bloated, and perhaps that is caused by lack of exercise. It could be caused by  worse things but I’m not considering that possibility at all. I now have an appointment with the Snore Doctor in Longview, June 28th. 9AM, that means I will have to get up before breakfast again. I hate when that happens.

1 comment:

  1. Send us some of that rain! It hasn't really rained since May. It got up to 104 today, and it's not even officially summer. My grass is dying! Hope all is well and I enjoyed the videos!

    Glenda Elford

    ReplyDelete