Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

Sunday. . . It did warm up enough to go walking today, I had to wear a sweatshirt to feel comfortable but I survived. ChiChi really got excited once he caught on to what was happening. He happily ran to me and stood still while I fastened the leash to his collar. That is something new for him. In the past he has tried to get away from the leash. We took our usual 2 mile walk down the hill to the river and back, after leaving the main road I removed his leash and let him have his head. He never did get more than 15 feet away from me, that is about the length of the retractable leash I have been using. He was a good dog and he seemed to have learned a lot of good things during our long, long trip. After we returned to the main road he was willing to remain in place while I leashed him up again for the rest of the walk home……. I played on the computer this afternoon, printing and fitting together side by side pictures I had taken on the trip. I have noticed that I can get a perfect match at the horizon but the parts of the picture don’t fit exactly in the foreground. I may be able to correct that problem by using a tripod with each shot. I had my tripod with me on the trip but never did take it from the trunk of the car. Dummmmb.
Oh, by the  way, let me mention that as I look out the window at this very moment my car is soaked from the latest rain that has just drifted by. There appears to be a serious drought around here if a day goes by without some rainfall. Tonight I will try to find a funny movie to watch with some popcorn and butter. I had the apple and cheese a while ago for dinner. Earlier in the day I had some of my world famous spaghetti, yum yum. My weight is now 198. gained 5 pounds since getting home one week ago. I think doggie has gained a few ounces himself. I will go bowling tomorrow after the doctor appointment, that will be enough exercise for Monday. Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment