Monday, May 6, 2013

MONDAY

            I spent a couple of hours at the bowling alley today. I averaged 133 for ten lines and two of the games were 163. I will keep at it, I'm bound to improve. Right?. . . . I visited Wal-Mart before going home and purchased two more lures and four more sinkers. Perhaps they will last a while because I have changed my fishing area by several feet and so far have not had any hangups. I will return to the relaxing river tomorrow and see how the fishing goes. This afternoon I drove over to visit The Teigens for an hour or so. I took Doggy along and he was pleased to see his 'winter family' again. After getting home I put in a large load of laundry and turned on O'Reilly. I then enjoyed a Bacardi Coke and some cheese before everything had to go in the dryer. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment