Sunday, May 19, 2013

SUNDAY

....................The bowling alley was hosting a big deal of some kind today and no lanes were available at lunch time so Chi Chi and I drove to the fishing hole for a couple of hours. The weather was fairly nice but I was happy to have worn my blizzard suit. I stretched out in the boat that was tied up at the sitting area and watched the large, fluffy white clouds drift by with a very dark blue background. It was a very lazy couple of hours and I left earlier than usual because I wanted to get home and wash the car. I have a Cardiologist appointment in Beaverton tomorrow and no rain is expected so I want to make the drive with a clean automobile. The temperature at the river was above fifty degrees but not by much. And no fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment