Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WEDNESDAY

             The appointment with the Cardiologist went well, I think. She told me my heart still sounds good but because of the chest pains I had experienced over the winter she wants a Nuclear Stress Test done one week from this coming Monday.  There is a possibility that some of the five bypasses I have had for the past ten years my be plugging up. . . . .She also gave me a prescription for some 0.4MG Nitrostat which I filled at Castle Rock Pharmacy on the way home. It will be nice to have it around I guess but the chest pains will have to be a lot worse than they have been for me to bother with it. . . . .  I checked the water level at the fishing hole this morning and it looks like the river is down enough to return to fishing but that will be put off until Friday because I am going bowling tomorrow. This was another wonderful weather day, the temperature at the moment is 67.8 at the airport according to the Internet site. A nice day in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment