Sunday, May 26, 2013

SUNDAY

.....................The rains are still with us in the great Northwest. I have yet to see a drowned duck but I did find a mole that had surfaced and died on the dirt road ChiChi and I walk on. I drove into town to try my luck again at the bowling alley and came away a very happy boy. My low game for the ten lines was 130 and my high was 170. I averaged 149.6 for the ten lines. Four more pins and I would have made it to the happy 150 I have been trying so hard to achieve. After bowling the 154 at league last week and this 146 I am thinking that perhaps I will some day be a competitive bowler in the local Senior league. Nothin' to it but to do it. When I got home it was time to feed my dog but he did not eat a thing. I have a feeling he stole some food from Roy's dog, Lexie. After an hour I put the food away and will offer it to him tomorrow. I am watching the 600 mile NASCAR race this evening, lots of excitement if you like that sort of thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment