Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TUESDAY

..................I had a nice lunch with the guys from the class of '52' today. About a dozen of us showed up. I ate a small salad and a bowl of soup, I am not able to put away a large meal any more. I get full much quicker than I used to, which is a good thing............. After lunch I drove two blocks to the bowling alley and threw ten lines. My average was 148. My lowest game was 128. I suddenly began to bowl about as well as I would like on a regular basis. I have made some changes on my approach and it appears to be working. At least that was true today, there is no telling what it will be Thursday while the team is watching. ...........After bowling I stopped by Safeway and got 20 cents off per gallon of gas then spent my savings on chocolate chip cookies. I was home by 3:40 and discovered I had not fed the hungry dog before I had left........ Of course he had dry dog food available but he was not about to touch that. Spoiled little snot! The river level looks good and if there is no rain or snow tomorrow I will take my book to the fishing hole and see what comes of that little trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment