Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WEDNESDAY

...............It did not rain a lot today but you can be sure it started the minute I backed the car out of the garage. I had an appointment with the tire shop to get my tires rebalanced and rotated. The windshield wipers were on most of the way to the shop but it did let up while I was in town {Castle Rock}. I also visited the Credit Union and after getting the car back stopped at the grocery store in town for some sausage to add to my Prego spaghetti sauce. Most of that ended up in the freezer but the lunch I fixed was pretty good. The sauce is not the best I have ever made but it is edible so I won't be throwing it out...I was gone for only about an hour and never did go walking. My bad. Tomorrow is bowling again, that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment