Thursday, May 9, 2013

THURSDAY

...........I went bowling today and again fell flat on my face; the scores were 105-120-125. I was showing improvement as the session progressed but I was low scorer on the two teams.. . . .On the way home and about a quarter mile from the house I discovered a horse in the middle of  Pleasant Hill Road. The poor thing was frightened and confused. I am sure he knew he did not belong there but refused to get off the macadam. I eventually got around him but phoned the emergency operator before doing so. In cases like this they send a policeman to keep an eye on him until Animal Control arrives. I had forgotten to feed doggy before I left for bowling so he was very happy to see me, I almost ran over the little nut while trying to pull into the garage. It would have been a great day for fishing and the river is now back down enough to enjoy the sitting area. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment