Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TUESDAY


        The Cardiologist office called today and asked me to make an appointment with her so we can discuss my tests from yesterday. I phoned to make an appointment and was told the next opening is June 17 at 2:30. I had to laugh, my wish it to live long enough to make it to the appointment. And I promise you, folks, Obama care is going to make things worse................. It was way too wet and rainy to go fishing today so I drove into town and bowled ten lines. My average turned out to be 136.8 and it pleased me to have bowled my high game on the tenth line. I felt tired after the 9th line so I really buckled down and concentrated on the tenth. It worked! I do believe that one day I will be able to keep up with the average bowler in the league. I stopped by Safeway on the way home for a bottle of Bacardi and ended up spenting over 60 bucks. I hate to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment