Sunday, May 5, 2013

SUNDAY

     Doggy and I were torn between staying home on such a nice day and watching NASCAR or going to the fishing hole. After a large lunch I began getting sleepy  and decided the fishing idea might be better for me. I spent some time cleaning out the blackberry bushes and reading. The blackberries are due in August and with a bit of attention and trimming I should end up with a pretty good crop. I lost another of those two plugs I purchased last Monday but at least today I lost no sinkers. I have changed my location by a few feet so that hopefully I will be beyond or ahead of the part of the river that has been causing me so much trouble. Chi Chi and I left after three and a half hours and upon arriving home found that the race had been on hold because of bad weather. They still had 65 laps to go so I popped some popcorn, sliced up an apple with cheese and made a Bacardi Coke. It was a very exciting finish with the winner coming out of nowhere to win on the last lap. The weather was mighty fine today, I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment