Sunday, May 12, 2013

SUNDAY

.................It looked like rain this morning so I decided to go bowling. I averaged 129 over ten games. It never did rain and the river looks great. Heavy rain is in the forcast for tomorrow so I doubt there will be any fishing then.     This evening I met Caren, Ron and Colt at Parkers Restaurant in Castle Rock to enjoy a Happy Mothers Day dinner with them and Ron's Parents. I was in school with her and have met them several times since returning to this part of the world. They were also celebrating their Wedding Anniversary and her Birthday. We all had a nice time and even Colt behaved himself, of course that is nothing new. He seems to be a nice little five year old. After dinner we all met back at Teigens for cake and milk along with  conversation. I was back home by 7PM and the car got rained on during that short drive. I was stubborn though and never did get to the point where I was forced to turning on the windshield wipers.

No comments:

Post a Comment