Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WEDNESDAY

..............Hate to say it but this turned out to be a nothing day. I am not sure that the rain ever stopped at any time.  There were times when it was a very light mist but shortly turned into rain drops. Needless to say I was inside all of the time. Did make up a pot of chili.  As a matter of fact I made so much I had to use two pots to cook it. Most of it will be put in the freezer. The rest will be consumed in the next few days. I attempted to copy the 'Wendy's" recipe that I found on Facebook a few days ago. My result was not much like "Windy's" but it does taste pretty good. The information I got did not warn me of the amount that I was making. That's OK, it will all go to a good cause. I doubt the temperature ever got above 50f degrees here today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment