Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TUESDAY

               Doggy and I walked to the river this morning. The poor little guy seemed to be having a bit of a problem keeping up with me. That made me happy for me but I didn't like to see him show his age. I've had him since 2005 and fully expect him to outlive me. He is a bit over weight and that may be causing him to be struggling a little during a one hour non stop walk. I think he is about 61 in doggy years but since he is so small I expect he is just middle aged. . . .  I had checked the river level on-line early this morning and found that the water level was up to at least the floor level of the sitting area at the fishing hole so I didn't even try to go fishing. . . . The barometer is still down but the weather is very nice these days. I hope it continues but those of you who are familiar with this part of Washington State know that is not about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment