Monday, October 7, 2013

MONDAY

. . . . .My plan had been to go bowling again today but for some reason I kept putting it off. After lunch I picked up my book and started reading and for some reason decided that too was not for me . I then loaded the car with fish bait and the doggy and drove to the fishing hole. The water is still pretty bad but by using eggs I felt the fish could find my offer by smell. While that was [not] working I put  the idiot stick to work and shoveled the accumulated mud and sand off the sitting area. I was forced under the umbrella three times while it rained like the dickens but I did get the sand removed. We left around four o'clock without any sign of a fish and drove home. The rest of the day was very quiet, I don't remember seeing any more rain either...... My doctor called and asked that I go in for a blood draw in the morning, before breakfast. I am supposed to meet the '52' gang for lunch at 11AM so perhaps that will me my first meal of the day.. . .  .I sprayed the Boundry around my tires and Roy's truck tires this afternoon, I hope that keeps ChiChi from peeing on Roy's tires and garage floor. Time will tell and I am sure Roy will keep me informed of the results.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this is effective with all animals, but grandma had me spray Regular Lysol spray on her door thrones, and around her car. She said it keeps the varmints and cats from peeing on her door and car. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete