Sunday, October 27, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . . I am happy to report that I did get into town for ten lines of bowling today. I averaged only 136 but that is better than my league average so I guess I will not complain. . . .I stopped in to check up on Bob again today and on the way I saw Billy sitting on his front porch enjoying a dry spell between showers. I stopped for two minutes just to say howdy and let him know I am still alive and well. . . . Bob is doing well and I did not stay long since he was enjoying lunch. . . . .I watched the end of the NASCAR race and part of the Redskins Football game. This evening I tuned into the World Series during the commercials of Morgan Freeman's Science show. The title of that was 'What is nothing". That is the sort of thing I enjoy on TV. It is not easy to find though. I could say that most television is 'nothing' I suppose. It was a good day but the rain was a surprise, the weather man did not expect it. It can never be ruled out around here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment