Thursday, October 24, 2013

THURSDAY

. . . . . . .Remembering Barbara today. . . . . . My bowling experience was poopy again. I averaged 125 for the three lines and my team lost. We were playing the same team I bowled with last year. I hate when that happens. . . . . I stopped in to watch Bob do some therapy workouts today. He's doing fine and loves the food in that place. . . . .  On the way home I drove by Teigens for a short visit. Sol has purchased a small pickup to get around in. Things are going fine with them. Caren sent me home with a large bowl of stew and another jar of jam. I have yet to finish the previous jam she gave me.. . . .The weather was great, I may get in some fishing tomorrow. Gotta' wait till morning to see if the sun is going to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment