Thursday, October 3, 2013

THURSDAY

. . . .  . . . . Spent the morning on the laptop paying some bills then drove in to the bowling alley for the regular Thursday League. My scores were 119- 138- 170 for a 141 average. During the second half of the third line I discovered I was not holding the ball the same as I had been several days ago so after I switched my score rocketed upward. I am sorry I had not discovered this earlier in the day. I also decided that part of my problem is the holes in the ball were a bit too small so after I got home I took a piece of sandpaper to them and my grip is improved because of it. I am looking forward to Saturday when I return for another practice session. The river is   still high  andmuddy so fishing is out. Might try mud wrestling, it is almost that thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment