Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . . . It appears I bowl much better if I concentrate mightily each time I walk to the line. Today I averaged 132 for the first five lines then decided to slow down and really 'put all' into my delivery for the next five lines. That resulted in a 154 average. I only accomplished a 143 for the day but that is several pins above my average so lesson learned [again].. . .  .After bowling I drove by Billy's place but he was not sitting out in the nice weather so I just waved at the house and continued on to see my good buddy Bob who is recovering from a broken leg/hip.
He is doing fine and looking well. I stayed about 20 minutes but was getting hungry so I left to get my Safeway stop completed before driving home. No ball games on schedule for tonight so perhaps I will get to bed early and catch up on my reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment