Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . . ..  . . .I arrived at the lab for my blood draw at 10AM today. I had taken a breakfast drink with me so I would have something to take my morning pills with after the draw. I then stopped by Safeway for some apples and was happy to find some peaches on the shelf too. I love peaches with my cereal in the morning and I had thought I would see no more this year. After that I attended the ‘52’ luncheon. About a dozen showed up minus my friend Bob Vetious. I was told Bob had taken a fall at home and broke his left hip. I was told what recovery facility he was in and after bowling practice I stopped by to see him. He was in therapy and doing well, he realizes how important it is to not be dormant too long at a time and is happy to take part in any exercise program available. He has me convinced that he will be out of there and home again before Christmas. I plan on stopping in to see him each time I drive by the place.. . . My bowling was pretty good, for me. My first five lines created a 128 average and when I really started paying attention I was able to drag a 154 average out of the second 5 lines. The total average for the day was 141 and that is the same as my League results last week. I am happy that is shows some consistency. The true test will be day after tomorrow when I bowl the league games. . . . .This evening, while watching O’Reilly on the TV my Comcast provider went off line, depriving me of telephone, PC and Television. I was able to write this on my Documents program and wait until later to post it. ‘Later’ turned out to be after 9PM. I did get caught up on my reading though, all was not lost!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment